Careers at Good Samaritan
Connect with something bigger, have an impact every day, and work someplace truly great. Be on the cutting edge of community health. Be a part of the emerging dawn in healthcare. The opportunity is here…all you have to do is take it.
Working at Good Samaritan means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead–to grow as a person, in your career and in your community. To live the Good Samaritan mission and to be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to something bigger. To be meaningful to the world.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with co-workers and volunteers, and function as a team member.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software products- Word, Excel, Publisher
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to handle dissatisfied patients effectively and respectfully.
- Ability to work independently and to use good judgment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects appropriately.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous administrative or customer service experience preferred.
- Experience in medical/dental office setting
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:30a-5:00pm
Salary: Compensation based on experience level
Clinic Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm | Thursday: 8:30 am to 8:00 pm
Pharmacy Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm | Thursday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Pharmacy is closed for lunch from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm every day.